Why Welcome to SunFire Support!
On this site we will track the progress of the SunFire server.
- I have added your email to the script so You will be notified when a to do's etc are added to the application.
- When you log in next you will see an admin notes link. This will be the place for communication between us
within the application. It opens a from that you can edit and save.
I have added 3 new account packages g999, hosting, and reseller. All can be set to
having a fixed IP assigned but as we don't have that fixed yet. we will have to add it later.
Begin the creation of the g999 node sites.
My suggestion is to start with the ones that are not
then move to moving the working sites over.
My reasoning is
- We can get non producing nodes producing!
- We can test the ability to use one IP for multiple noses.
- We will be able to get a list of ports that need to be open.
- We can practice the process before moving working nodes.
- We get get a picture of the needed security to operate a node safely. A copy of the requirements should
give us this information.
Need to contact Telus again to continue this process.
Questions to ask
- Can we attach an Ip to a
- How are the Ports etc passed through to the nic? Is it done through the telus router or do we need to
put a switch/router between Telus and the Telus router and our server.
- What device on the Telus side do we need to access the ips.
Possible Devices that we may need to interface between the server and Telus.
- Setup the firewall and SSL for security. I will start working on this
- The DNS is now setup to use the NS on my
computersystemconsulting.ca the nameservers defined are ns1.computersystemconsulting.ca the primary NS ns3
.computersystemconsulting.ca is the sunfire server. Having truble getting enom, My registar set to using the ns3
nameserver will try again soon. May be it knows it is a dynamic IP.
This list will provide links to the SunFire server. I have cleaned up the server a bit so it functions better
with the incomplete setup we are at right now